I’m a professionally qualified, fully accredited psychotherapist, psychosexual and relationships therapist and have developed my practice working privately, within the NHS and in the charity sector. I have accumulated a rich and varied experience dealing with many different issues and people from all walks of life. Prior to retraining to become a psychotherapist I worked within the corporate sector, latterly running my own business. My decision to become a psychotherapist is the result of a life-long interest in how individuals and couples can overcome obstacles to reach their potential. Through psychotherapy, I work with clients to enable them to realise their own, true potential, whether that be in their personal life, family life or professional relationships.
My aim is for the therapy to be as useful as possible to my clients. I often implement a ‘top down/bottom up’ approach that addresses problematic day-to-day issues with behavioural interventions whilst exploring and seeking to address the underlying causes. Clients often find this is a helpful and effective way of moving forward.
I offer remote sessions for individuals and couples, and I have practices in Central London, Cavendish Square, and South East London, Sydenham Hill.
I trained as a psychotherapist at the Centre for Counselling and Psychotherapy, completing a four-year UKCP accredited post-graduate diploma. Additionally, I hold a postgraduate diploma in psychosexual and relationship therapy, accredited by COSRT.
- Theraplay foundation level and MIMS assessment
- Theraplay working with groups
- EMDR accredited training 1 and 2 (UK & Ireland)
- Diploma in Integrative and Transpersonal Supervision
- Certificate in Functional Sex Therapy Training
- Postgraduate Diploma in Relationship and Psychosexual Therapy (COSRT accredited)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Psychotherapy (UKCP accredited)
- Naturopathic Nutrition training
- Postgraduate Certificate – Psychology
- BA Hons: Culture and Belief Studies
Psychotherapy can help with issues that are known to us such as the death of a loved one, the loss of a job, relationship problems or addictions.
“You were born with potential. You were born with greatness. You were not meant for crawling, so don’t. You have wings, learn to use them and fly.” –